Monday, October 15, 2012

Ass Grab

I am in a dim room full of people. I feel like it is full of people, anyway. I think it's some sort of a party. (It reminds me of a room in the D-hue's church with elements of the funeral home where A's uncle's funeral was held). I see a fireplace on the wall in front of me. There is a banquet table in front of the fireplace and a woman sitting at the end. She looks antsy. She's wearing an old-fashioned dress, like something the women on Bonanza wear ... I wonder why? I have a weird feeling about her. I'm not sure what to expect.

I am walking toward her, expecting something to happen. I don't know what. As I walk passed, she grabs my ass. I look back at her and grin. I want to show her that it was welcome and for some reason the smile doesn't feel like enough, so I stick my tongue out and wink, anime style. (lol)


***

I have been feeling very socially anxious lately, for some reason, while also simultaneously wanting deeper connections with others. I've also been craving drunken lesbian play-time. o_^

A's mom watches "Bonanza" daily so, unfortunately, some stuff from it gets in my head. At least it was only the dress this time!

As for the room's resemblance to the funeral home/church room ... my contact with those friends on facebook likely triggered the memory.

As for the wink ... too much anime before bedtime, lol.


GOAL: Start setting three alarms again throughout the night for better recall.

No comments: