Monday, October 22, 2012

Idk what to call this

S&T are visiting the country. I think we (A and I) are meeting them at the airport. (I don't remember details, but it felt like an airport) When we greet them, I comment about how lucky they are to have such long vacation time.

Next thing I know, we are all at N&P's house. T and A are goofing off in P's office. I know they are just fooling around, but I perceive T to be sensitive and I worry that A may push it. This situation makes me very nervous.

Next thing I know, T comes to me, play crying, because A ripped the corner of his book cover. I glare at A and playfully scold him, "why did you do that?!" I hope this isn't the result of a conversation I thought might occur.

I am now in the hall with S. She makes a comment about a N's dog (I don't remember the comment, something about it being cute?) and I want to say something about how 'spirited' the eyes are (it made sense at the time). I didn't because, for some reason, I thought it might offend her (again, it made sense at the time).

Now, I am downstairs looking for alcohol to offer S&T. In particular, I'm looking for my Mike's hard lemon-aid stash (this should have struck me as odd, considering we are at N&P's). I spot empty bottles that look like mine in the magazine holder of the recliner. Did somebody seriously drink all of MY stuff?? As I zoom in to take a closer look, I see that it's beer; not mine.

Now I'm in the 'green room' where S,T, and A are watching a movie. I wish I had the drinks.

***
Nothing really interesting to analyze here, just a myriad of anxieties getting the better of me. FUCK YOU, DREAM NERVES!

No comments: