Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blonde Cousin, Y U No Red? (Derp)

I'm at what seems to be a wedding with K. (The room we walk into looks a bit like the reception area of the place where F&K married IRL). I remember that K had received a flirty text from his cousin (which didn't didn't strike me as odd) a little while ago. We find her at a table, she greets us. She looks older than I thought she was. She's blonde ... but I thought she was a red-head?

***

I was thinking about K as I laid down to sleep, so his appearance in the dream segment is no shock. I was recently reminded of his rather attractive cousin via facebook. 

I've been noticing everyone dying their hair darker/redder for the fall season, which makes me happy (Gentlemen may prefer blondes but Bee prefers those fiery reds!) Perhaps that thought triggered the blonde confusion.


I'm a bit rusty on recall, as I haven't recorded my dreams in over a year (not counting the three most recent posts, of course.) I'm only able to remember small segments lately. I aim to improve. Once my partner and I move into our new apartment, I will be out of work for a bit. I plan to take advantage of the more flexible sleeping schedule until something else comes along. That should help in getting back on track! ^_^

No comments: