Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OMG, I Lost my Purse!

I'm walking all over some house with an old friend, Jerrie, searching desperately for my purse. Eventually, I find myself at the bottom of a fancy looking staircase, about to run up them (to search the rooms?) when I run into Kassie (another old friend). She walks over to me and seems pretty excited to see me. I am not happy to see her at all - I really don't want to bother with her, I just want to find my purse. "I left you a message - did you get it?" she asks. I let her know that I didn't but that I will surely check it and get back to her ... though I do not actually plan to call her back. I can't seem to find my purse anywhere, so Jerrie and I then decide to go walking all around Dunlee (my hometown) to see if I left it outside somewhere. "I have to find it ... my life is in that purse!"

At some point while running around Dunlee, I realize this is a dream. "This must be a dream - I don't have to worry about my purse!" I'm feeling so relieved ...

***

At this point, I either wake up or drift into another dream (I think "the Poser?") - either way, I've obviously lost the awareness gained. *sigh*

Even though I'm not close friends with Jerrie or Kassie anymore, I still have them as friends on a social networking site. I happened to notice their updates yesterday, which probably has something to do with them appearing in the dream. ;)

Irl, I always freak out when I think I've lost my purse. I never actually lose it, but I do frequently forget where I've put it, which triggers the "OMG, my LIFE is in that purse!" response.

2 comments:

analyst said...

hey....!!!
a lucid moment!!!
that is great news!!!
next a full dream?

Bee said...

I am getting closer! *fingers crossed*