Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Trouble

I'm sitting on the front porch of my parent's house with my mom; I think E was beside me. She's informing me that Joey, my little brother, got in big trouble over the internet. Apparently, it was something to do with Spain and another country. His friend was supposed to be coming over to 'help settle it'.

As my mom was explaining the whole situation to me, she was unusually calm about it. Normally, she'd be freaking out - instead, she was almost nonchalant about everything.

Joey mentioned something about wanting to order a stuffed animal online; this puzzled me - why did he want a stuffed animal (he's 18)? My mom didn't seem to think it was a good idea ... I felt like it was somehow connected to whatever 'bad thing' he did on the internet.

***

No comments: