Monday, May 17, 2010

Whore

I'm in some kind of a store - it resembles a gas station convenience store and I see that Jefu (my coworker irl) is here also (I don't know if he was there with me or I just happened to see him). I am about to check out - there is a Hispanic guy at the counter and I get the feeling that he thinks I'm young - perhaps underage (I don't think I was trying to buy something that would have required me to be of age though - I think I wanted him to know I was of age for personal reasons?) I make a point to mention being 23 (although I am 22 irl).

Now, I find myself 'flirting' with this black guy who resembles Rokki, a past acquaintance (I don't remember details - I only remember being a playful tease). At this point, I am making some kind of sexual deal with him (I don't remember what I want from him, but whatever it is, I decide to have sex with him for it). For some reason, I am perfectly okay with this.

Now we are in a small motel room. There are two beds - for some reason I am noticing the maroon floral patterns that is the same on both comforters; quite typical for a motel. I am laying on the bed closest to the window and door while Rokki is sitting on the other, focusing on something (some kind of pamphlet - or a map maybe?) As he's focused on whatever it is he's reading, I am busy quietly stripping down to my lacy black bra and matching thongs. I get on my stomach, placing my hands under my chin as my legs are bending back and forth in a girly manner. I feel cute and sexy and I am wanting him to raise his head enough to notice my attire ... or lack thereof. It doesn't take long before he notices ... obviously getting a little excited as he drops his little pamphlet and stares; I am pleased with his reaction.

Now he is getting up to look for a condom, which is when it sinks in for me what I'm about to do. I am extremely uneasy all of a sudden and don't think I can go through with it - what the fuck was I thinking? How will I be able to look at Eidan (my boyfriend irl) in the eye after this - how will I be able to live with myself?

Rokki is now leaving the room to go get something (maybe the condom?) - I've been waiting in the room for quite some time now...

At some point, I must have gotten up myself because now I'm in a different room - a small one that seems to be some sort of a walking closet. On the floor, I notice a huge cardboard shipping box that says 'proactiv' on it in big letters with my name and address on the corner. "what is this - I don't order proactiv...?" I'm opening the box and inside I see that it's full of little address labels, except it's not my address; instead, they have my name, as well as fragments of my e-mail address and possibly phone numbers. This is quite puzzling ...

At this point, we've switched back to the gas station scene where Rokki is eating these little miniature hot-dog snacks. I mention that I used to buy them all the time back when I was poor, and we are both amused.

Now we are back in what I think is the motel room at first, but apparently it's a house -I'm not sure who's though. I'm back to being worried -I really don't want to have sex with him. All I can think about is how guilty I'm going to feel afterward ...and possible STDs! Why did I have to tease him so much? Now, I think it would be extremely unfair of me to refuse after being such a flirty little she-devil. Maybe I can convince him to take a blow-job instead - I'll still feel bad, but at least it's not sex. For some reason however, I am fixated on the idea that he might have an STD ... and that make me nervous about giving him even a bj. I'm considering suggesting that we use a condom for that, but blow jobs are so lame with a condom on.

Suddenly, I realize that Eidan is home (even though I am still unsure of where we are exactly) - I am so relieved! I am now hearing more voices, meaning Eidan's family and my grandmother (I'm not sure why they all live here?) are also home - I can't possibly do anything with Rokki now and am therefore off the hook automatically.

At this point, I get the impression that Rokki would have been okay if I would have just admitted that I couldn't go through with it - all I would have had to do is ask.

***


2 comments:

analyst said...

that was one hell of a ride... at least i enjoyed it! ;)

albeit you seemed more concerned about things than just enjoying it all... too bad you couldn't get lucid. there were some moments there which could have done it, right?

you were so close, i could taste it! hee hee...

hey... btw... what happened to your tweeting?

Bee said...

Yes - there definitely were places I should have done RCs! I'm a slacker! >.< Same applies to tweeting - I need to be whipped into shape! ;) ;)

ORLY? yummy? :D