Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trickery!

I'm in the car with my dad and we are about to pull up to the drive way of our house. (The house resembles Wendy's house irl but it's supposed to be my parent's - apparently I'm living with them in the dream) When we get to the house, we see Mrs. Tabby (a former friend's mother).

Before there is even any evidence, I somehow know that Wendy had tricked Tabby into babysitting her daughter. I'm extremely annoyed because now it's going to be pushed onto me. Can't Wendy just leave me the hell alone??

***

Irl, Wendy has been using her young daughter to try and get in contact with me. Luckily, I'm aware that she often does this to get what she wants as I've seen her do it to others countless times, so I have been ignoring the phone calls. Anyway, this probably has something to do with the theme of this dream.

I've been thinking about my parents lately, hence the unrealistic setting.

No comments: