Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shit - Everywhere!

I arrive at some park -for some reason it feels like some sort of water park - with my cousin, Shayna. I feel like the 'leader', which is weird considering I've always been the one to 'go with the flow' in this particular cousinly friendship. It was just her personality to take control, I guess ... and mine to drift along with whatever.

The next thing I know, we are walking into the park's restrooms - it's so dark and gloomy in here. I'm thinking that the dull, beige color of the walls and stalls doesn't help much. All of a sudden, I notice that there is shit all over the place - all over the floors in particular. As I look around, I see that all the toilets are full of it as well, and the stalls in general are a total mess. There is a mother and a daughter also in the bathroom with us - Shayna is about to enter a stall, seemingly unaware that she is walking through shit. I am disgusted, especially considering we are all for some reason barefoot. Apparently the mother and little girl are also unaware until I speak up, "guys - let's get out here - there's poop all over the place!"

At this point, Shae looks down, in a panic. I'm thinking, "how the hell could she not have noticed?!"

The mother tells the girl to step out carefully, and we all head out ...

***

No comments: