Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Black Lace

I am with my boyfriend in his mother's bedroom and he is showing me this black, lace dress of his mother's that he wants me to try on. It looks sexy, yet modest - but it's not as sexy as I'd like it to be (I remember wishing it to be a hot piece of lingerie).

As I am trying it on, I notice that it does look like lingerie once it's on me - this is confusing, since it was definitely a more modest article of clothing when my boyfriend held it up, but I am more concerned with how pleased I am to be wearing it.

I pose for my boyfriend, who rather enjoys it but says that he prefers another garment that I own (one that I had tried on for him once before apparently, but not irl). This puzzles me - how can he possibly think that is hotter than what I'm wearing now? I'm trying to figure it out until I am suddenly worried that his mother will come home and catch us in her bedroom.

***

IRL, earlier within the week, a sweet old lady that I work with wanted to give me a blouse of hers. I was a little worried that it would be gaudy based on her description, but I accepted the offer to be polite. Surprisingly, it didn't look half bad. It looked like something I might even wear on a dressy occasion. I brought it home to my boyfriend who was obviously getting ideas (even though I couldn't tell at the time) since later that night he asked me to wear it for him. ;)

Obviously, this experience must have inspired the dream version. ^_^

No comments: