Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the Box

I'm pushing my shopping cart around what seems to be the Family Dollar when I run into Wendy, doing the same. For some reason, it does not seem awkward for either of us - although I am slightly aware that it probably should. She's mostly venting about how her husband is driving her insane (irl, she always vented about that - always vented, but never actually did anything about it -it got to be pretty damn annoying after a while). Eventually, she brings up her friend, Lina, who is apparently living with them now.

Wendy informs me that Lina went through the box that I had left in the basement. I'm a little annoyed at this, but it's just the principle - there is actually nothing in the box that I really care about.

Fragment:
something about the MM forum - ahhh ... I know it was funny, but I can't remember anything about it!

***

I met Lina once or twice - she is Wendy's friend from childhood. They are supposedly 'good friends', yet they obviously don't trust each other, as they are constantly going behind the other's back? Anyway, she appeared every once in a while and then dropped off the face of the earth - Wendy never knew what to expect with her. It's a fucked up friendship in general, and I have occasionally wondered if she'd end up living there for a time.

I did actually leave a box in their basement - if I could teleport that box back to me, I would - but it's definitely not worth the drama to go back and get it. Anyway, I do actually wonder from time to time if they've gone through it or trashed it...

No comments: