Friday, April 23, 2010

ick, Little Boys

My boyfriend's mom went to go somewhere, leaving this 11-year-old boy she was supposedly tutoring earlier in the day at the house with me (this house didn't at all look like hers irl, but it didn't resemble a house that I can recall ever being to either.) I'm feeling like she 'forgot' him, but I somehow realize that that his dad will be coming shortly to pick him up (I think the boy informed me, but I don't remember ever conversing with him?). I'm nervous about him being there, but am unsure as to why, exactly. I just don't know how to act with him around and I feel like I can't relax or be myself.

Next thing I remember is being lost in the rain on what seems to be a college campus. I distinctively remember a maroon 'circle' design in the stones that make up the section of the sidewalk where all the other paths meet in the middle of the 'campus'.

***

Note: irl, I tend to be slightly 'uncomfortable' around pre-teen/teenage boys. I just don't know how to be around them; there's always this lingering knowledge of how immature and ridiculous they tend to be, which makes me feel icky. I always assume they're thinking something perverted about me, lol and while I don't mind that sort of thing in some cases, younger guys have never been my cup of tea.

No comments: