Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everyone Loves a Nice Rack

April 18, 2010

I was out for drinks with a few random DC's (I guess) and a girl that I used to work with at my very first job (Alessa). I specifically remember the 'lighting' of the dream environment being very dim. I was wearing a black low cut, cleavage-bearing shirt - and I remember feeling rather proud of my developed breasts. I wanted to make sure that Alessa noticed. She DID notice (soon after I hoped for it), and seemed shocked. She said something along the lines of "huh ... where did those come from?!"

***

Irl when Alessa and I worked together, we were only sixteen - she was well developed for her age at the time, while I was definitely more of a late-bloomer. She never really 'took me seriously'- I remember that she constantly treated me as if I were much younger than she was. I think my mind connects this to her being more physically developed, even though it may or may not actually be connected. Anyway, I think the whole 'boob thing' was my mind's attempt at revenge ... *chuckle*

No comments: