Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh, the Drama!

I'm at a campground from my childhood with old friends, JR and Kassie (both in the dream and irl, JR and Kassie used to date) We were all hanging out under the awning of the picnic area, when I noticed JR being very flirtatious with Kassie. (I don't remember any specifics, other than playfully pushing each other - it was mostly a strong feeling that something was going on between them.)

JR's little sister came over to us, warning JR that his girlfriend (the girlfriend's first and last name were mentioned by the little sister in the dream, but it was no one that I actually knew and it is not his girlfriend irl) was angry about what was going on and planning to break up with him over it. Kassie just seems oblivious as to what is going on (she is kind of ditzy irl ... okay, very ditzy)

(at some point, the scene switched) Next thing I know, we are all in the basement (underneath the picnic area) where the bathrooms and storage areas are. JR is a little upset about what has happened and is questioning his inability to stay satisfied with a girlfriend. At this point, I feel compelled to answer his question, but I am afraid of offending Kassie (who is also in the room).

***

Note: irl, my opinion has always been that JR tends not to pick girls he's actually interested in on a deeper level. For instance, he settled for Kassie simply because he found out that she had a crush on him, while actually being more interested in our other friend, Drew.

Fragment:
I'm watching Pam (a girl that hates me irl) from my house, running through a large stretch of grass that is a yard (I guess) across the street from where I am standing. She is yelling for her boyfriend angrily, and I have a feeling he cheated on her.

No comments: