Thursday, April 29, 2010

Please, let this be a Dream!

I find myself in Dick and Wendy's* bedroom, where I am thinking, "Oh no ... this can't be real! I thought I got out of this hell .... please let this be a dream ....!" At this point, I notice that everything is unusually bright (it seemed like the sun was shining into the window, which is odd in a dream setting for me, as everything tends to be noticeably dim.)

I walk over by the window where the sunlight is, when I notice Angel over by Wendy's dresser, focused on on something, as she's looking down at the top of the dresser intently. I feel like she doesn't even know I'm there, and hoping that it stays that way. I feel like this must be a dream, as I remember getting myself out of this situation ... am I visiting, perhaps? Why would I be visiting ... I never wanted to see them again. Did I really even leave? Everything seems so vivid! How can this be a dream?

Still questioning whether or not this is real and hoping to find a way out of the situation, I am trying to make myself pass out by bending far over for a few moments and coming up quickly to get some blood to rush to my head (irl, I have dizzy spells quite frequently - generally from getting up from laying down too quickly). I figure if I can get myself to pass out, then maybe I will wake up. As I am starting to black out, I see that Angel has noticed me - I notice that she looks quite a bit taller than she was the last time I saw her. As the room is spinning and I am falling to the ground, she walks over to me and faintly I hear, 'mommy, I think something's wrong with Tai'. I think this is where I am wake up.

***

* For more details, see notes from "Prank Phone Call".

A couple days ago, I received an unknown phone call from the area code of where Wendy and Dick used to live (that is, before I knew them - their family and friends are still there, so their cell phones have always had that area code). I'm assuming it was either Angel or the new babysitter (he's called before to get information on how to fix the computer - I guess Angel must have mentioned that I would know what to do, in that case. Anyway, seeing the number must have opened my "Wendy and Dick' schema, hence the annoying theme. >.<>

No comments: