Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shrinking Female Figures: a Common Theme

April 17, 2010

I think I was staying over my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend's house, although it looked very similar to where I am currently staying. I was sleeping on the couch, but awoke to Elle (the girlfriend) getting her daughter ready for something. I remember that she was wearing white pants with back pockets that were stitched with black or dark thread, causing them to be extremely noticeable. At that point, I realized that she must have lost some weight ... quite a bit - she looked very good. (I think she's a cute girl irl, but she's a just bit chunky - lol apparently shrinking female figures is a common theme for me! >.< She reminded me of someone from my past -perhaps a girl from a Christian camp I used to go to?) ... but even in the dream I couldn't think of who. I remember feeling satisfied with her weight loss.

***

Note: I used to feel guilty for leaving my ex because of all we went through together - I've been about 95% sure that he was happy in his new relationship, but it had a rough start which caused me to doubt. Basically, that fear didn't do much to ease that guilt - I wanted to know that he was happy. I think her losing weight might have symbolized 'evidence' for that happiness, even though it doesn't make as much sense, irl.

No comments: