Friday, April 30, 2010

What the hell ...

I'm leaning against a wall, inside what seems to me some sort of mall (it resembles W mall in the city where I grew up). I see Randy, a past 'fling', coming toward me, with a girl by his side - somehow, I know she is just a flirty-friend. A part of me wants him to notice me, but the other is unsure, since I don't know whether or not he's aware of my relationship with Erich. It's just always so awkward for me, making a guy (that I don't absolutely hate, that is ;)) aware of the fact that I'm not available. (I'm not exactly good at being blunt ...)

He notices me, and stops by to chat for a bit.

Next thing I know, I am no longer present - I am watching the same scene, only with a girl who greatly resembles actress Rachel McAdams, leaning up against the wall.

Suddenly, someone is coming toward her like Randy was, but it wasn't Randy; I don't know exactly who it was, but I got the feeling he was obnoxious. He stopped to talk to 'Rachel' ... I can't hear what they are saying up until, "Oh, no I can't go with you ... I'm waiting for someone ..." to which he responds, "no, he went with ______ (I don't remember the name mentioned) ... I am your soul mate!"

At this point, I am disgusted for one ... and confused as to why Rachel when along with this weirdo?? I hear him say something about a play they are to be in, so I assume that's where they are headed.

I follow them as they head toward the front of the mall.

Now, we are in some kind of fancy restaurant - but it's outside, and there is a stage ahead of us. I am still watching Rachel and the weirdo, as they are about to sit down at their fancy, circular table. I am now focused on Rachel who is still standing up, leaning over the table - it seems like she's staring at something on the center of it.

Now, I am watching the 'stage', although what I see seems to be the face of a creepy little girl. She looks just like a porcelain doll, but she's definitely real. She has ice blue eyes, curly blond hair, pale skin ... I am now focusing on her lips. They hardly move, but a voice is coming out. She's saying something, but I can't quite understand it - her voice is monotone and emotionless - I can't get over the fact that she is hardly moving her lips. There are captions on what I guess is a screen of what she's saying (but I don't remember what it said - I don't even know if I could read them in dream.) I think she is introducing the skit/play that is about to take place.

Now, I am back at the table where Rachel and the weirdo are .... Rachel still standing, focused on whatever is on the center of the table. All of a sudden, there is what seems to be some sort of explosion on the area of the table that she was focused on - it wasn't an explosion though, just forceful air that pushed them back about 3 feet from the table. It didn't seem to be dangerous, but it was startling and strange ....

***

2 comments:

analyst said...

"Now, I am watching the 'stage', although what I see seems to be the face of a creepy little girl. She looks just like a porcelain doll, but she's definitely real. She has ice blue ice, curly blond hair, pale skin ... I am now focusing on her lips. They hardly move, but a voice is coming out. She's saying something, but I can't quite understand it - her voice is monotone and emotionless..."

oh my oh my... this is really creepy. initially reminds me of The Shining, and the views down the hallways when she's running through the hotel and sees all of these strange things and people at a distance. crrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! i will stop reading this now, so as to not affect *MY* dreams now!!!

Bee said...

it was very creepy!!!

well, not so much in a scary sense though ... it was more 'peculiar' than anything.

lol ... but yea ... i would rather inspire ... a less creepy dream. ;)